In addition to her role as an adjunct instructor here at PCA&D, Laurie also teaches through online training tools and develops online courses for institutions throughout the world. She has authored and co-authored more than 25 books, and designs marketing, educational, and promotional graphics for use in both online and in print publications.
• Producer/Project Manager at Invodo, leading teams of motion graphic animators in creating interactive video experiences that are played on smartphones and tablets
• Freelance and commission work
• UI/UX designer and artist at Wemo Media
• Story artist/Character designer at StoveGhost Studio
• Producer/Lead 2-D artist – Games for Healthy Kids
• Producer/Lead 2-D artist – Electric Racer
• Masters in Entertainment Technology degree from Carnegie Mellon University